I always have a hard time anyone asks me what my favorite kind of music is. I’ve never found myself drawn to one particular genre, but I do go through phases of listening to one more than others. Here’s a list of songs I’m loving lately.
- Cherry – Harry Styles (could honestly write a whole blog post on the whole Fine Line album, but for the sake of this post I’m only adding one)
- Hollywood – Lewis Capaldi
- Light On – Maggie Rogers
- Don’t Start Now
- Hurt Somebody – Noah Kahan & Julia Michaels
- No Judgement – Niall Horan
- Shotgun – George Ezra
- Almost – Hoizer
- Kissing Other People – Lennon Stella
- What A Time – Julia Michaels & Niall Horan
Let me know what songs you’ve had on repeat lately in the comments below!