- Since I was involved in a dual enrollment program in high school, I will graduate from UNC this May after only three years, instead of four.
- I only eat my PB&Js with the peanut butter and jelly mixed. I also prefer to eat them cold, but it’s not as big of a dealbreaker
- If you ask anyone who knows me, they will tell you that I am, without a doubt, not a morning person.
- As a kid, I was diagnosed with multiple autoimmune disorders, which I plan to talk about more in-depth in a later post.
- I never understand why people ask the question, “Coke or Pepsi?” when there is clearly only one correct answer: Dr Pepper.
- Although my dad is a pilot, I have only ever flown on a plane a handful of times.
- I grew up in a very large family and wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world.
- I once won a watermelon eating contest as a kid at our local farmers market. When the local newspaper wrote a story on it, the picture was of the kid next to me because they couldn’t get any photos of me where my face wasn’t engulfed in a slice of watermelon.
- I once got attacked by Mariah Carey fans on Twitter. You can see the tweet and replies here.
- When I was younger, I met Ed Sheeran. Due to the circumstances, I didn’t have time to prepare what I was going to say, so I accidentally blurted out “Hi, I love you” to which he responded, “Thank you.”
These are just a few quick facts about me. Over the course of the semester, I’ll be sharing a ton more, which you can find in posts on my blog every week!